1. FullSongs.net does not host any of the music files displayed on this site.
2. FullSongs.net indexes these files which are located on remote servers which neither FullSongs.net nor it's affiliates have any connection with / control of / association with.
3. You download mp3 files from another host service. (not from FullSongs.net)
4. All music on is presented only for fact-finding listening.
7. All the rights on the songs are the property of their respective owners.
8. FullSongs.net is a search engine, but we respect an Copyright Laws. So if You have found a link to an illegal mp3 file please use the contact form.
As a general matter, we at FullSongs.net respect the rights of artists and creators, and hope you will work with us to keep our community clean and creative.
Pursuant to Title 17, Section 512(c)(3) of the United States Code, an effective notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication to our agent that includes substantially the following:
Identification of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., a URL) of an authorized version of the work;
Identification of the material that is believed to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material and provide a URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material on the Website;
Information that will allow us to contact you, including your address, telephone number and, if available, your e-mail address;
A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by you, your agent or the law;
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that under penalty of perjury that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed; and
A physical or electronic signature from the copyright holder or an authorized representative.
Please use the contact form to send any complaints.